First of all, I would like to say thank you for writing for me! I will enjoy everything and anything you write. My prompts below are suggestions that hopefully interest you, if they do not, please don’t worry about it. I am looking forward to reading whatever you write.
General Things I Like for Tricks:
- Psychological horror
- Anything where it’s in their head
- Suspenseful situations
General Things I Like for Treats:
- Fluff. All the fluff.
- Slice of life/Case Fic
- Future Fic
- Animal Abuse/Death
- Bodily Waste Fluids
- Extreme or graphic mutilation
- Character Bashing
The Black Tapes
- Alex Reagan
- Nic Silver
- Richard Strand
- Simon Reese
I am not opposed to ship fic in any combination, but I also genuinely like gen for this fandom. I am mostly here for interesting dynamics between characters, they do not have to be healthy. I know that season 3 is ongoing at the time of sign ups. I am current on listening so you can be as current as you would like, or pick up at any point you feel interested in writing from. I would love a darker fic set in this verse. These prompts are just suggestions, feel free to take inspiration, combine them, or write your own.
- I enjoy Simon’s ongoing communication with Alex. Why does he keep talking to her? Why does Alex go out of her way to continue talking to him?
- Nic is so cautious about everything. I’m sure he has opinions on things other than Alex’s journalistic ethics. What are his thoughts? I have listened to Tanis so if you want to add some insight based off his characterization there, I don’t have a problem with it, but since it’s not nommed feel free to pretend it doesn’t exist.
- Where does Richard see the future going? He just revealed all the tapes to Alex, and there are many. Does he want to continue investigating?
- Will Alex ever sleep again? Does Alex really want to keep following these tapes-is there a conclusion or does she want there to be?
- Jessica Jones
- Kevin Thompson / Kilgrave
I don’t really ship Kilgrave and Jessica, but I find his obsession with her to be creepy interesting.I really enjoy Jessica herself. I have seen everything on Netflix so you can set you story in whatever time frame you would like.
- Malcolm and Jessica investigate a case together. Can be creepy or light hearted.
- Kilgrave and Jessica at any point.
- Jessica on a case on her own.
- All 3 of them meet up again. How-what’s it like? Does Kilgrave make it out alive?
Xena Warrior Princess
Oh my goodness this show! Such good memories of my childhood. I love it very much. Again, any character any combination is fine with me. Understanding, that Xena and Gabrielle died and came back to life a few times, feel free to set something during a death phase if that’s what pleases you. I think the potential here for tricks with Ares is high.
- Perhaps another god is playing tricks on Ares?
- Ares had a brief mortal phase that was interesting.
- Gabrielle and Ares both have feelings for Xena. What happens if they team up to help her? Does she really need help? Is she bemused by their version of helping?
- Peter Hale
- Malia Tate
For all that this show makes no sense, it’s raised (and ignored) interesting dynamics for all these characters. I see Stiles and Peter being an unwilling, unhealthy team. They both have a dark side, and Stiles is much more willing to fight his. Much more susceptible to being judged for doing what he has to do. Write all the unhealthy, manipulative stuff. Or maybe the three of them team up and get shit done in a very practical way. I do not ship incest in this case, but I wouldn’t mind if they’re all in the same pack, are overly close in non-sexual ways. They dynamic between the three of them could be very interesting. Some more individual prompts are below.
- What even is Stiles program at the FBI? How? How did he pass the background check to be accepted? Dark or light hearted.
- Malia is in Beacon Hills. Her thoughts about living a human life and integrating her new pack, her Dad, and Peter. Does she even like Peter or understand him? Does she want to?
- Peter Hale. The wolf with such murky motivations and capabilities. I prefer the competent villain. However, he never really has been. How did he come to work with Kate? Why on earth. What does he think now that he’s back in the physical world and his car is being blown up by hunters?
- Stiles has left. That’s just not acceptable. Scott’s going to get them killed, and Peter is bored. How does he bring Stiles back to Beacon Hills?