Thank you for writing for me! I’m pretty excited about a wide variety of fandoms this year. Please know that while I have more ideas for some, I truly want everything I’ve requested and I look forward to reading whatever you write. I hope this letter gives you some ideas and that you enjoy writing. Happy Yuletide!
Do Not Wants
Non-canonical character death
Excessive gore or mutilation
Bodily waste fluids
Non-Canon Based AU
General Likes and Dislikes
I enjoy character studies, and looks into character relationships. I enjoy future fic, and case fic. If there’s a minor character requested I wouldn’t mind something from their POV or an alternate POV to the main character. I have no objects to ship fic or porn. Write what makes you happy it will make me happy too. On a similar note gen is fine also. I will try to provide multiple types of prompts. I enjoy fork in the road AU’s or alternate takes on canon.
The Last Kingdom
Uhtred, Hild, Father Beocca
I really enjoy the relationships that this series has between characters. The genuine affection and exasperation between these three characters is wonderful to see. While I want the focus to be these three characters, if you need additional cast/characters in the background for plot reasons I have no objections. I understand that this might be based on a book series, but I have no knowledge of them or this historical time period other than we are seeing in the show. Attention to historical accuracy is welcome, but is not necessary.
1. Anything set during Season 2 where the three of them were together. Can change POV character since we usually see things from Uhtred’s POV. Would love to see something from Hild about why she stays with Uthred.
2. A future journey/adventure with the three of them.
3. Uhtred’s protective tendencies toward both Hild and Father Beaocca. He protects Beaocca more, but he’s training Hild to kill. How do any/all of them feel about it?
The Bright Sessions
Adam Hayes, Caleb Michaels, Damien
I had a hard time picking characters to focus on for this request. I do love the entire cast, and how the show evolved. I’m caught up, and will be caught up once the podcast starts up again October. So dear writer, feel free to set this whenever. I would prefer that the relationships the show has developed be honored. I understand Damien is not a good person, I do not need him to become one, or to act like one. I think sometimes these three characters have an interesting dynamic and it could be fun or dark. It does not have to be fun.
1. What happens after the end of season 3? How does it affect Adam and Caleb, and what do they do about Damien?
2. At one point, before they knew who Damien was they had some fun people watching together. Maybe they meet up again in the future and do the same?
3. Adam and Damien team up to rescue Caleb after the season 3 finale or Damien and Caleb team up to find Adam after his family sends him away? The three of them do something to help out Dr. Bright or some of the other cast.
4. Take Caleb and Damien’s obvious anger issues and run with them. Does it end well, does it end badly? I’m fine either way.
5. Damien and Adam go missing. Did Damien take Adam away because of what Caleb did? What happened? What does Caleb do.
Doug Eiffel, Hera, Mr. Cutter
This started out as a really light hearted podcast that I found entertaining, and then it developed into something deeper and now I’m hooked. What I enjoy about Eiffel is that he adds some levity to every situation. I agree it can be a bit much at times, however, I find it refreshing that there is a character present who still thinks this is all ridiculous. Hera as an AI with flaws and identity issues has always been interesting. The fact that she is the station and there might be no way to get her home is also of interest to me. There will be more said about Mr. Cutter in the prompts. I am so curious as to where this show is going, and so my character selection does reflect that. If you are concerned about writing alongside ongoing canon please feel free to set your story at whatever point you’d like. I love all the characters on this show, so while my prompts are directed towards the ones I requested I have no problems with any other characters who might be necessary for plot, or just because you liked them too.
Prompts Contains Spoilers Through Episode 54
1. Eiffel returns from speaking to the Dear Listeners and Mr. Cutter is on the station-what happens next? I realize this prompt will somewhat have been answered in very short order, but feel free to take it your own direction.
2. Hera and Eiffel survive Wolf 359 and are taken home by Goddard Futuristic. It’s the two of them, and the only person they get to speak with is Mr. Cutter. How did this come to happen? Feel free to be as dark and angsty as you might like.
3. Hera is left at Wolf 359. She’s haunted by actual ghosts of characters past or just remembers.
4. Mr. Cutter has come into space. He has goals and objectives. Who thought the AI and the communications officer would be so helpful?
Jane Yellowrock, Bruiser (George Dumas), Leo Pellissier
What I really enjoy about this series is how practical everyone can be, and how impractical they sometimes choose to be. Jane will work for Leo, but she would rather not. Leo wants Jane to work for him, but only if she bends to his will. Bruiser is going to be in a relationship with Jane, no matter what it does to his relationship with Leo. It’s all very interesting. I am all caught up on the books, but the time setting of the story is up to you. I offer some future prompts, but if you want to alter them to be in a different time period please go right ahead. I tried to offer a variety of prompts, not just shipping ones but if you want to write threesome porn please do not let my gen prompts stop you. Similarly, I would be happy with a very plotty political fic set in this world. Whatever strikes your fancy. Supporting characters welcome.
1. The fancy evil Euro vamps finally show up for real. Bruiser, Jane, and Leo end up in a room negotiating for survival (can be their survival specifically or the greater New Orleans vampire community).
2. Leo’s POV on pretty much any situation. He’s so old. Is his interest and objection to Jane/Bruiser simply that he wanted her first, and he also considered Bruiser his? Is Leo just possessive, or curious?
3. Jane finally gives into Leo’s attempts to get her in bed. Preferably with Bruiser.
4. Hurt/Comfort. One of them gets injured, the other go badass vengeance. Then they actually take care of the injured one.
5. Case type story involving the three of them.
I hope that one of these fandom’s and prompts inspires you! I look forward to reading when the story is revealed.